Sunday, December 7, 2008

BMW Motorcycles Southeast Michigan Open House

Well the trip preparation continues as we approach the departure date. This weekend was BMW Motorcycles of Southeast Michigan holiday party. Chris, on the right in the picture and I were part of the entertainment. We answered a lot of questions about our motorcycles, maps and the newly discovered travel tool … the globe positioning device that needs no batteries. Anyway, we both had fun talking to our friends and other customers about our up coming trip. I remain overwhelmed by the enthusiasm a lot of people have around this trip. I can honestly say I’m starting to fill some pressure to not disappoint them. Here are some more pictures taken during the day.

4 comments:

Bob Trimbach said...

What is the GPS that needs no batteries, a sextant? Should be a fabulous trip and I'm looking forward to great stories and photos.

Harry said...

Hi Bob, Thanks for looking. The Globe sitting on top of the rear case is what one of the people in the picture jokingly referred to as the GPS that needs no batteries. Sorta like the map joke. I'll stick with the Garmin....

MarkRHerman said...

Good Luck Harry. Nice to meet you at the open house and talk about trips and gear. Thanks for the packing list. I hope to see you off on the 25th. Mark (Sportster).

Harry said...

Mark, It was nice to meet you also. I'm looking forward to following along when you take your big trip.